theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Sweet Dreams I have come to the conc...
Something Semi-significant I often struggle wit...
Shenanigans The weekend is here and I find myse...
Adventures In Prussia Staring back at the clock...
Help Again Just in case anyone is interested, I...
Update I spent most of the day yesterday p...
Mr. Know-It-All I like my roommate a lot! He’s...
Goat Ropers and Surfers Dark halls bring us clo...
Dreams, et cetera They say dreams are the result ...
Monday, 47 Days Until Graduation I’m sure they ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Early Morning

Even though it’s about 8:00 A.M., I’ve been up since 6:00 A.M. and I am tired. I’m fixing to have a test in IT 301. The test is on Microsoft Access. It’s going to be tough, but hopefully I’ll do alright. More on life later, possibly...


posted by Jeff Watkins at 8:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home