theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Early Morning Even though it’s about 8:00 A.M.,...
Sweet Dreams I have come to the conc...
Something Semi-significant I often struggle wit...
Shenanigans The weekend is here and I find myse...
Adventures In Prussia Staring back at the clock...
Help Again Just in case anyone is interested, I...
Update I spent most of the day yesterday p...
Mr. Know-It-All I like my roommate a lot! He’s...
Goat Ropers and Surfers Dark halls bring us clo...
Dreams, et cetera They say dreams are the result ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Exasperation(s) - Of This Sort

Today started off early, but fairly decent. I enjoyed most of the morning, until I took a drive to the local branch of my financial institute, Regions Bank. Let me just tell, I could start listing synonyms for the word "ex*as*per*ate" (note: this is not an exhaustive list):

1. Frustrated
2. Aggravated
3. Irritated
4. Annoyed
5. Infuriated
6. Bothered

Because when I got there, I was informed that I am now -$100’something dollars (in the hole, if you will). I wanted to write more, but I’m so discouraged right now, it’s overwhelming my valor...

"I'm looking through you, where did you go? I thought I knew you, what did I know? You don't look different, but you have changed. I'm looking through you. You're not the same." I'm Looking Through You by The Beatles from the album Rubber Soul.




posted by Jeff Watkins at 3:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home