theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Hot Dogs and Hot-Lanta! We leave this morning for...
And It's Quite Satisfying I finished reading Blue...
I Want to Be Your Homepage (?)
The Circle is Complete On Wednesday night at ...
Chewka Cherry Cola
Your almost There This is a title of a fortune co...
Time Justin, remember when we used to sing that H...
Chauffeurs and Chaperones Today's a long story sh...
Easy Living Productions I got my first piece ...
Give Somebody Else The Gun Today, I paid $2.03 fo...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, May 22, 2005

You Were So Proud of Me; I was Too Proud To See

Sorry for my lack of input lately. I am busy moving from Lipsey to Hamilton Hall. I have to move out because they use my place to house people coming here to do Mission Lab during the summer. I start my job tomorrow, so that will make things a little more interesting again. Let's see, anything else new? Nope. Bye.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 11:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home