theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

I Want to Be Your Homepage (?)
The Circle is Complete On Wednesday night at ...
Chewka Cherry Cola
Your almost There This is a title of a fortune co...
Time Justin, remember when we used to sing that H...
Chauffeurs and Chaperones Today's a long story sh...
Easy Living Productions I got my first piece ...
Give Somebody Else The Gun Today, I paid $2.03 fo...
If You Will Please pray for my Dad. I called my M...
Blurb(s) You left me on hold while on the telepho...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

And It's Quite Satisfying

I finished reading Blue Like Jazz today.

Read This Book, Nooches!

It was quite amazing. Thanks Chase and Donna for giving it to me.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 7:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home