theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Graduate School I got my ethics midterm back and ...
So, I just got some pretty good news. I don't know...
Brevard/Boulevard I have a wellness class this se...
The One Where Chase and Donna almost Die.
News Sorry for my lack of input recently. I'm sti...
Re: Disassembling
Church Being that I am not serving in a church cu...
Points and Non-Points
An Epic Adventure of CD Acquisition
A Blog we should all enjoy Everyone should go...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Blurb(s)

You left me on hold while on the telephone
I left you a note that said we're through
I guess you never got it
Because you're still saying, "Hey you?"

Earlier today, I talked to someone
They had your name
It wasn't you
It just wasn't the same

Knowing you won't be home later
Makes it harder to want to refuse
Getting drunk at some bar with people I don't know
Shots of Vodka while drinking Odule's

When strangers are easier to mend time and company with
Even better than with your friends
It's often argued that you are the only one
Who cares if those relationships end

posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home