theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Re: Disassembling
Church Being that I am not serving in a church cu...
Points and Non-Points
An Epic Adventure of CD Acquisition
A Blog we should all enjoy Everyone should go...
Countdown Revisited
In Memoriam Dr. Lee died Saturday at 3:30 am. He ...
A Day Celebrated
HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY, CHASE!! I LOVE YOU.
It's Never Fun To Be Left Out (Like In The First G...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, May 02, 2005

News

Sorry for my lack of input recently. I'm still trying to finish up my first semester of graduate school here at NOBTS. A lot of personal stuff has been going on in my life. I'm thinking a lot, specifically, and then have been sorting those thoughts out on paper. Today I realized how important good company is. I called one of the credit card companies that I deal with on a regular basis because of my previous stupidity. I started explaining my situation to the lady and found myself admitting and telling her a lot of my problems. Then I was rambling on about other stuff that really didn't pertain to our conversation. She sounded sympathetic, but was probably thinking, "Why the hell is this guy telling me all this stuff?" I wonder myself...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 9:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home