Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Brevard/Boulevard

I have a wellness class this semester. It causes me to have to try to eat healthy, exercise and concern myself with total wellness (physically, socially, spiritually, and vocationally). Although the professor has annoyed me repeatedly, she has taught me quite a bit about health. I have had to get a minor physical periodically throughout the semester to check my weight, blood pressure, and fluctuation in heart rate. Well today, my blood pressure was remarkably low (tends to be a little high). The most significant thing is that I weighed in at 199 pounds. This is important to me because I haven't weighed under 200 since my first semester of college. It was quite an uplifting experience. Now, if I can just loose a little more, I'll be hot.

No comments: