theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

The One Where Chase and Donna almost Die.
News Sorry for my lack of input recently. I'm sti...
Re: Disassembling
Church Being that I am not serving in a church cu...
Points and Non-Points
An Epic Adventure of CD Acquisition
A Blog we should all enjoy Everyone should go...
Countdown Revisited
In Memoriam Dr. Lee died Saturday at 3:30 am. He ...
A Day Celebrated


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Brevard/Boulevard

I have a wellness class this semester. It causes me to have to try to eat healthy, exercise and concern myself with total wellness (physically, socially, spiritually, and vocationally). Although the professor has annoyed me repeatedly, she has taught me quite a bit about health. I have had to get a minor physical periodically throughout the semester to check my weight, blood pressure, and fluctuation in heart rate. Well today, my blood pressure was remarkably low (tends to be a little high). The most significant thing is that I weighed in at 199 pounds. This is important to me because I haven't weighed under 200 since my first semester of college. It was quite an uplifting experience. Now, if I can just loose a little more, I'll be hot.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 8:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home