theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

You Were So Proud of Me; I was Too Proud To See S...
Hot Dogs and Hot-Lanta! We leave this morning for...
And It's Quite Satisfying I finished reading Blue...
I Want to Be Your Homepage (?)
The Circle is Complete On Wednesday night at ...
Chewka Cherry Cola
Your almost There This is a title of a fortune co...
Time Justin, remember when we used to sing that H...
Chauffeurs and Chaperones Today's a long story sh...
Easy Living Productions I got my first piece ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

New Digits

I have a new number, if you didn't know. I sent out an email the other day, but I realize I don't have all my friends' email addresses. So, here it is,
504-816-8279.

P.S. Don't call me if you are a murderer.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 5:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home