theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Blurb(s) You left me on hold while on the telepho...
Graduate School I got my ethics midterm back and ...
So, I just got some pretty good news. I don't know...
Brevard/Boulevard I have a wellness class this se...
The One Where Chase and Donna almost Die.
News Sorry for my lack of input recently. I'm sti...
Re: Disassembling
Church Being that I am not serving in a church cu...
Points and Non-Points
An Epic Adventure of CD Acquisition


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, May 08, 2005

If You Will

Please pray for my Dad. I called my Mom tonight and found out he's in the hospital. He has Diverticulitis of the colon and they are trying to drain it or something so they won't have to do surgery. He was admitted on Wednesday. Just pray for him and my Mom because I know she's stressed. Thank ya.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home