Thursday, May 12, 2005

Time

Justin, remember when we used to sing that Hootie song? That was fun.

Hey, readers, friends, enemies, and the socially inept, how are things? I am well. I finished my last final today, so I am a free man for a week or so. I finish up my last day of tutoring at Marquis De Lafayette School on Thursday. Sort of sad; sort of reliving as well. I'll miss the paycheck and some of my kids. I got a summer job. I'm working a daycamp here on campus called Camp NOBTS. I'll be working with city kids, which are a lot cooler than the home-schooled Christian kids. (Can kids really be cool?) Anyway, I got two grades already, both of which are B's. I'm sort of disappointed. I had a 91.7 in one class. That rounds up to a 92. But a 93 is an A. I guess the fact that I'm paying for grad school makes it more meaningful to me. If I get an A in ethics I'll really be happy though. It is by far the most challenging. I need to find a second job this summer, so I can make a little extra dough. Maybe...

No comments: