theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Chauffeurs and Chaperones Today's a long story sh...
Easy Living Productions I got my first piece ...
Give Somebody Else The Gun Today, I paid $2.03 fo...
If You Will Please pray for my Dad. I called my M...
Blurb(s) You left me on hold while on the telepho...
Graduate School I got my ethics midterm back and ...
So, I just got some pretty good news. I don't know...
Brevard/Boulevard I have a wellness class this se...
The One Where Chase and Donna almost Die.
News Sorry for my lack of input recently. I'm sti...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Time

Justin, remember when we used to sing that Hootie song? That was fun.

Hey, readers, friends, enemies, and the socially inept, how are things? I am well. I finished my last final today, so I am a free man for a week or so. I finish up my last day of tutoring at Marquis De Lafayette School on Thursday. Sort of sad; sort of reliving as well. I'll miss the paycheck and some of my kids. I got a summer job. I'm working a daycamp here on campus called Camp NOBTS. I'll be working with city kids, which are a lot cooler than the home-schooled Christian kids. (Can kids really be cool?) Anyway, I got two grades already, both of which are B's. I'm sort of disappointed. I had a 91.7 in one class. That rounds up to a 92. But a 93 is an A. I guess the fact that I'm paying for grad school makes it more meaningful to me. If I get an A in ethics I'll really be happy though. It is by far the most challenging. I need to find a second job this summer, so I can make a little extra dough. Maybe...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 5:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home