theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

If You Will Please pray for my Dad. I called my M...
Blurb(s) You left me on hold while on the telepho...
Graduate School I got my ethics midterm back and ...
So, I just got some pretty good news. I don't know...
Brevard/Boulevard I have a wellness class this se...
The One Where Chase and Donna almost Die.
News Sorry for my lack of input recently. I'm sti...
Re: Disassembling
Church Being that I am not serving in a church cu...
Points and Non-Points


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, May 09, 2005

Give Somebody Else The Gun

Today, I paid $2.03 for gas. I was happy. My $3.38 got me a whopping amount of nearly two gallons. As I was driving to work, I saw gas at another station for $1.99 and I kicked myself. Yes, I am that poor to be so picky.

Oh yeah, thanks Michelle...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 7:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home