theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Easy Living Productions I got my first piece ...
Give Somebody Else The Gun Today, I paid $2.03 fo...
If You Will Please pray for my Dad. I called my M...
Blurb(s) You left me on hold while on the telepho...
Graduate School I got my ethics midterm back and ...
So, I just got some pretty good news. I don't know...
Brevard/Boulevard I have a wellness class this se...
The One Where Chase and Donna almost Die.
News Sorry for my lack of input recently. I'm sti...
Re: Disassembling


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Chauffeurs and Chaperones

Today's a long story short kind of day. However, I don't feel like shortening the story I had started in the last post. What I will do is brief you on the main points.

We're okay
The car is at the wrecker's
We're waiting on the adjuster to check it out
As far as we can tell, it will be totalled
Thus, we will receive a check for around $7,555
This is the official blue book value
With this money we plan to get a used car and pay down on our debt
Because of the circumstances we resceduled our move-in for the 27th
However, due to the inconsiderate and pushy we'll be picked up this Friday
This means we will stay in Jackson for 12 days
I may die
Or be convicted of murder
We'll see.

Full story still to follow...

posted by Chase at 1:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home