Saturday, February 28, 2004

What You Say? I Ain't Hated Ya...

I got the idea from Rachel . Turn the MP3 player on your computer on and let it play randomly. Tell me what songs played. That girl only did ten, but of course I can't do anything without overshooting. Just say, my top 40. I thought mine would be funnier (I omitted anything that wasn't a real song or if I didn't know what it was or if it was too embarrassing).

1. "Never Leave A Job Half Done" -Pedro The Lion
2. "Stolen From The Start" -For Felix
3. "If I Fell" -The Beatles
4. "Take On Me" (A-Ha Cover) -Reel Big Fish
5. "Holding Out" -In Due Time
6. "Waiting For Your Love" -Justin McRoberts
7. "Happy Guy" -NOFX
8. "Constancy" -Slick Shoes
9. "Stand Up" -Petra
10. "CREAM" -Wu Tang Clan
11. "Render Quench Create" -Spitfire
12. "Rebel Yell" (Billy Idol Cover) -ALL
13. "Losing Touch" -Joy Electric
14. "Jamie" (Weezer Cover) -Dashboard Confessional
15. "We Had A Deal" -OneLineDrawing
16. "In My Life" -The Beatles
17. "Bump On My Head" (Demo) -Ted Bond
18. "Back To Back" -PID
19. "The Crash" -Rhema
20. "Wake Up Early" -Starflyer 59
21. "Discretion" -Pedro The Lion
22. "Ode To Be An Anchor" -Recess Theory
23. "Scarlet" -Sick of Change
24. "Breaking News" -Embodyment
25. "Trogdor" -Times Of Silence
26. "Nice and Slow" -Usher
27. "I Can't Wait" -One 21
28. "It Must Be Wonderful" -Outercircle
29. "Too Late" -Carol King
30. "New Year's Project" -Further Seems Forever
31. "My Frustration" -The Apprentice
32. "Greenback Dollar" -The Kingston Trio
33. "You're Having The Time of My Life" -Jets To Brazil
34. "Jerry" -Mustard Plug
35. "Kill The Poor" -Dead Kennedys
36. "Hey Ya" -Outkast
37. "Kissing" -My Spacecoaster
38. "On Holiday" -Kicking Howard
39. "Teenagers From Mars" -The Network
40. "Young and Aspiring" (Demo) -Underoath

No comments: