Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I'll Disregard The Invitation, For All I Need Is Salvation

Pay no mind to the date...

Tuesday is my day off work. I love days off, so nice are they. I worked an hour over my normal eight tonight. I am so utterly tired, it's not even funny. Besides that, one of my kids decided that he wanted me to feel pain, so he took a chunk out of my arm tonight by biting me. Ouch! He broke the skin a little and it looked a lot worse then than now. It looks fine now actually, just a little bruised, but it's almost certain that I have to get a Tetanus shot soon. Ouch x2! Man... I just got a Hepatitis B shot last week for work. This is my life. In other news, during The Grammy's next Sunday, they are doing an all star tribute to the greatest band ever (The Beatles) during the show. How cool, huh? The next question is, who wants to tape it for me because I'll be at work and I don't have cable, PLEASE!?!?

Pay no mind to fate...

No comments: