Tuesday, February 17, 2004

My life today, in a hundred words or so.
During class I wrote a couple poems. My pen was acting funny. After class we went and checked our mail. Donna got a Valentine's care package from her family and Cast Away on DVD for filling out a survey. That was exciting. Then we went to Dothan.

We stopped at my sister's house and then to the ICU. My uncle was in a car accident Sunday. They say it'll take a miracle. Me and Donna sat with a lot of my family until we were able to go back and see him. Back there I prayed God would let him live at least so I could hug him one more time. Then we came here to check on my dad.

It's funny I guess. I went tonight feeling like I should be there. I wasn't sure how long I wanted to stay though. After sitting there for awhile I realized I want to be there, so we'll be going there when we aren't in class this week. Sometimes it bothers me that I know something is real and yet I can't feel or experience the emotions of it.

It's a crazy time for my family. I have an uncle in the ICU, a cousin about to go into labor (perhaps tonight), another cousin, that uncle's daughter is set to be married next weekend, and two cousins of mine were arrested this afternoon on Marijuanna and kidnapping charges. Crazy times, crazy times.

Anyway, I need to jet home so I can call Jed. That'll do me good. Sleep tight.

No comments: