Sunday, February 22, 2004

Well, well, Mr. Universe

What did I tell you? That's right, I said Arnold was going to try and work his way around the law which says naturalized citizens cannot run for president. Maybe he has a case and maybe this will end with the establishment of the one world government. Universalist Pigeons.

In any case, some of the things he said this morning on Meet the Press make me wonder if perhaps he could make a good leader for our country. Read the transcript. Note I said some of the things. One of those things is his stand against gay marriage. Referring to the state of things in San Francisco, he said that gay marriage is against state law. He said that any grievance against that it is to be taken up with the state court.

Maybe he did the 'roids. Maybe he made some bad movies. But maybe he knows his stuff better than we might want to give him credit. I really don't know, and I'm not that concerned or excited. But if it were to happen I see that maybe it could be a positive thing. Just keep him out of hollywood and we'll all suffer less.

No comments: