Thursday, February 12, 2004

I'm Confident That You Too Will Leave

So, the site has been blogged pretty frequently as of late. This is a good thing. Work has been going good. Tonight was rough. I helped put a kid in a therapeutic hold, so that was fun. The annoyances in my life right now all occurred with coworkers. I had an incident with one Monday night. Tonight, her friend and I talked about it, I got annoyed with her about it. I work with the 1st incident lady on Thursday, so hopefully I'll get over my little kid moments and have a good night. Plus, I'm really just looking forward to this weekend because I'm off. I have no plans for Valentine's Day as of yet. This is fine for me. I don't think I've ever been dating someone on this holiday, so thus I've always just done something else. If you wanna go out, call me.

There's a 27 or 28 year old lady at my work who is stalking me. She's always asking me to hang out. I am sincerely just nice to her and I guess she interpreted that for something else. The reason I say she is stalking me is because she doesn't walk by our unit without stopping to talk to me. It's frustrating. My coworkers all make jokes. Seriously, I get pissed because I feel bad. I don't know what to do.

In other randomness, I'm going to be revisiting a post I wrote around this time last year called Singleness Is Bliss. It is my magnum opus of serious writing for To Whom, at least I think so. I just figured I would do it for this very commercial upcoming holiday. Until then, think about something other than love...

"'Show me, show me, show me, how you do that trick. The one that makes me scream,' she said. 'The one that makes me laugh,' she said. And she threw her arms around my neck. 'Show me how you do it and I promise you, I promise that I'll run away with you.'" The Cure, Just Like Heaven, from the record Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me.

No comments: