theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

I'm Sorry, This Isn't A New Year's Post
Happy Xmas (war is over)
Because I'm Too Lazy or Busy
Another Word About Nostalgia
One Year Ago
My Heart's Desire I've seen it online before and ...
If You Were Me
Well, Joe...
On Zip Codes and Telescopes
Don't Tell Me What You Care About, For I Know The ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, December 31, 2005

That's Just How I Roll

Hey, might you wonder what my New Year's resolution this year will be? It is, to not make any more New Year's resolutions.

I think I can keep this one.

Have a Happy New Year!

posted by Jeff Watkins at 9:12 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous sarah said...

I made that one last year...and I broke it already. I suck at this.

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy 2006....have a great day....peac out yo yo yo yo.....from teh land of jillopher...

7:43 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Happy New Year Jeff... :-)

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home