Monday, January 02, 2006

To Get To Know Me

I did this for a friend last night on myspace. I typically hate these things, but I thought I put some unique responses, so now you can learn more about me.

Two Names You Go by:
1. Jeffery Glen Watkins
2. Crazy Face Johnson

Two Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Southern
2. Norwegian

Two Things That Scare You:
1. Monopolistic Corporate Conglomerate Capitalists
2. Leaning too far back on a swing

Two Everyday Essentials:
1. A toilet
2. Reef flip flops

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Black Further Seems Forever Shirt
2. Blue ("new wash") Levi Jeans

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (Right now...)
1. Pedro The Lion
2. Aimee Mann

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. Non-typical routines
2. Someone who shares a fervent understanding of sacrificial love

Two Truths (about yourself):
1. I hate myself most days
2. I have never seen snow or been on an airplane

Two things you hate:
1. Phrases
2. Feeling awkward

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
1. Boobs
2. A witty smile

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Excelling at mediocrity (hat tip, Hugh)
2. Being a musical elitist

Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. A record player
2. A Wife (either order)

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Hawaii
2. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame museum

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Have a work of mine published in media (print, song, etc)
2. Kiss a black woman

Two people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Nobody
2. Anybody

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to split hairs or anything, but I do believe the correct spelling is "Crazyface"...all one word. I'm just saying is all...

blaize said...

boobs?

somethings don't change.

Jeff Watkins said...

Sarah:

My apologies.

Bliaze:

Of course! However, while this might seem shallow, I did not exclude any females from this. I simply specified a particular body part I, umm... like?

Anonymous said...

To be honest Jeff, you didn't exclude a large number of males either...the "man boobs" issue has become quite the phenomenon these days.

Jeff Watkins said...

See... Sarah is right, I just like boobs. Although, and I'm sure that you all know this, I prefer the female breasts to the male breasts hands down (no pun intended). I think, really, I was just saying I like breasts and that includes just about every woman. See... I'm not anything but a humanitarian :)

Anonymous said...

it is always funny and amazing to read the randomness of my friends....you have to come back to nobts....we can still have a lot of fun even if blaize is not around....i miss the funny moments...like waffle house late at night....have a grand day....peace out yo yo yo yo from jillopher...