theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Baby, It's Cold Outside
On Transposing
To Get To Know Me
That's Just How I Roll
I'm Sorry, This Isn't A New Year's Post
Happy Xmas (war is over)
Because I'm Too Lazy or Busy
Another Word About Nostalgia
One Year Ago
My Heart's Desire I've seen it online before and ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, January 12, 2006

In case you were unaware

No, I have not died. I am actually getting a new job. What might this new venture be? The circus. Now I know you're all laughing, but you need to stop. The pay is so much better than teaching. I will have my own show. What is my talent? I'm the hairy woman! Of course I have to begin the slow and painfully long process of sex-change operational surgery. This is to, as you will surly affirm, very important to the gimmick. Plus, I just realized that in another life, I was probably a female.

Truthfully, I've just been busy and don't feel I have much to say.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 10:46 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger notreallycreative said...

I knew there was something different about you...I just couldn't put my finger on it.

10:57 PM  
Blogger joe kennedy said...

at least you're still alive. that's all we need to know.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

the thought of joining the circus has actually crossed my mind. i probably could've passed as the "hairy woman" a few days ago. LOL!

praying for you jeff! love ya!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home