Thursday, January 12, 2006

In case you were unaware

No, I have not died. I am actually getting a new job. What might this new venture be? The circus. Now I know you're all laughing, but you need to stop. The pay is so much better than teaching. I will have my own show. What is my talent? I'm the hairy woman! Of course I have to begin the slow and painfully long process of sex-change operational surgery. This is to, as you will surly affirm, very important to the gimmick. Plus, I just realized that in another life, I was probably a female.

Truthfully, I've just been busy and don't feel I have much to say.

2 comments:

Joe Kennedy said...

at least you're still alive. that's all we need to know.

Anonymous said...

the thought of joining the circus has actually crossed my mind. i probably could've passed as the "hairy woman" a few days ago. LOL!

praying for you jeff! love ya!