theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Where's Boyd?
This Post Is Sponsored By The Letter "Q"
On Tuesday You Told Me How To Tell If I Were Too N...
Everyday, Waking Up Next To Your Boyfriend's Crack...
In case you were unaware
Baby, It's Cold Outside
On Transposing
To Get To Know Me
That's Just How I Roll
I'm Sorry, This Isn't A New Year's Post


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

RE: Altima

Okay, so I'm already tired of looking for cars. This is supposed to be more enjoyable than this. I have $3,000 bucks and I want to pay between 7K and 8K. I should be able to find something I like!

The situation with my car is a little better. Apparently, $750 is how much a new distributor costs. A rebuild one will only $400. That's still a lot of money, but it gives me some more time to shop around for a new car. Plus, it allows me a trade in a vehicle that RUNS.

Apparently, the only cars available for my price range are the cheapest ones available.

Okay, I'm going to bed. This is the earliest I've gone to bed in a while.

G'night...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 10:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home