theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

RE: Altima
Where's Boyd?
This Post Is Sponsored By The Letter "Q"
On Tuesday You Told Me How To Tell If I Were Too N...
Everyday, Waking Up Next To Your Boyfriend's Crack...
In case you were unaware
Baby, It's Cold Outside
On Transposing
To Get To Know Me
That's Just How I Roll


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Car [Thrice]

One more time.

I went to pick up my car on Wednesday. I paid $433 dollars even. I got excited about the prospect of driving my repaired car home. I start it up. I put the faceplate of my CD player on the deck. I get ready to leave. I realize that the car died! I tell the nice auto mechanic and he plays with something under the hood. I get ready to leave. I think, "Everything is fine." I start to drive home. I continue driving and it dies again. I pull off the side of the road. I start it back up. I start driving again. I think, "This is crazy." I am not crazy. It died again. I get it back to the shop. I wait.

I am exhausted.

UPDATE: I got my car back today. It seems to be working. I made it home.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 3:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home