theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Four Tickets To Christmas
Once Comes Down, All Goes 'Round
Of Me, And The Rest
Happy Thanksgiving A present for you: a new templ...
Jim Morrison Was My Favorite Door Orchestrations ...
Help! I Need Somebody! I...can't...breathe. I'm d...
Prolegomena Since I've showed everyone pictures...
Tis This Season Sarcastic lyrics from sad songs l...
You Know Even as I get older, I still realize I h...
Asi Asi I'm going to write a letter to someone wh...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, December 04, 2005

i'm a moron

Okay, so I've had comment verification on, but I didn't put an email address, so I had no idea anyone was commenting. I'm sorry to the eleven of you who said something these past 2 weeks or so and it wouldn't publish your comment. Please, now, all who see this... comment away!

posted by Jeff Watkins at 11:15 PM

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know. I thought you hated me.

Jessica Clark

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

haha. yeah, i thought you just wanted to get the point across that you controlled the comments and we had no control over them. haha

12:32 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

I've been crying ever since. I feel better now.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wipe tears form my eyes and now can see you do not hate on me. I thought you did. Just messing with you. You are not a moron, but maybe not always bright. I have a funny story to me about me being unbright. I was thinking that I had turned all my assignments for class in on time, but I had only submitted them to my dorp box. I never sent it to the professors. That made me feel way stupid. Go ahead just laugh at me it really makes me feel ummmmmm better. Have a great day.
Jill

10:51 AM  
Blogger joe kennedy said...

sucka

1:48 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

I knew you didn't hate me.

Everyone seems to make the mistake of not hating me. I still don't understand it, but I'm not going to complain!

(Just kidding. Hopefully.)

(You would NOT believe the Captcha I just got. "hyvhjypt" I think. That may not be a "j" but rather an "i" with a tag on the "h" confusing the issue, and the "v" might be a "u". I really hate it when I fail these things. It proves I'm not really human....

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home