Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My Heart's Desire

I've seen it online before and now I've seen it up close, and I think I've fallen in figurative 'love' with the Nikon Coolpix 5600. Weighing in at one pound, this sleek camera offers a lot of cool features. The most famous of these features is Nikon's pattoned Red-Eye Reduction, but there are other ones cooler than this.


As the model number indicates, this camera boasts a 5.0 Megapixal capability on a 1.8 inch LCD display. It's optical zoom is 3x and has some really cool shooting modes. It also has an A/V out, so you can do slide shows and review pictures on your TV instantly without having to be near a PC. The A/V out is a personal favorite of mine.



Thanks for all your suggestions. I've informed my folks that I wanted this one and I believe that's what I am getting from my parents, though one can never tell.

This is the last week of work and online classes. Oh God, how I wish it would all end! Now, Lord, now...

No comments: