theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

If You Were Me
Well, Joe...
On Zip Codes and Telescopes
Don't Tell Me What You Care About, For I Know The ...
i'm a moron
Four Tickets To Christmas
Once Comes Down, All Goes 'Round
Of Me, And The Rest
Happy Thanksgiving A present for you: a new templ...
Jim Morrison Was My Favorite Door Orchestrations ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My Heart's Desire

I've seen it online before and now I've seen it up close, and I think I've fallen in figurative 'love' with the Nikon Coolpix 5600. Weighing in at one pound, this sleek camera offers a lot of cool features. The most famous of these features is Nikon's pattoned Red-Eye Reduction, but there are other ones cooler than this.


As the model number indicates, this camera boasts a 5.0 Megapixal capability on a 1.8 inch LCD display. It's optical zoom is 3x and has some really cool shooting modes. It also has an A/V out, so you can do slide shows and review pictures on your TV instantly without having to be near a PC. The A/V out is a personal favorite of mine.



Thanks for all your suggestions. I've informed my folks that I wanted this one and I believe that's what I am getting from my parents, though one can never tell.

This is the last week of work and online classes. Oh God, how I wish it would all end! Now, Lord, now...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 4:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home