theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Happy Xmas (war is over)
Because I'm Too Lazy or Busy
Another Word About Nostalgia
One Year Ago
My Heart's Desire I've seen it online before and ...
If You Were Me
Well, Joe...
On Zip Codes and Telescopes
Don't Tell Me What You Care About, For I Know The ...
i'm a moron


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm Sorry, This Isn't A New Year's Post

My my, sometimes, oh... sometimes my friends' friends just piss the crap out of me

posted by Jeff Watkins at 5:15 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

My friends' friends friends sometimes do the same to me!

I do hope you had a Merry Christmas and that you have a Happy New Year! I hope you're doing well! :)

9:48 PM  
Blogger notreallycreative said...

michelle I do not know you but you literally took the words from me. I was totally gonna say that so you are officially my hero.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home