theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

i'm a moron
Four Tickets To Christmas
Once Comes Down, All Goes 'Round
Of Me, And The Rest
Happy Thanksgiving A present for you: a new templ...
Jim Morrison Was My Favorite Door Orchestrations ...
Help! I Need Somebody! I...can't...breathe. I'm d...
Prolegomena Since I've showed everyone pictures...
Tis This Season Sarcastic lyrics from sad songs l...
You Know Even as I get older, I still realize I h...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Don't Tell Me What You Care About, For I Know The Real Reasons Behind Your Treason, or: Why Can't I Stop Lying To Myself

So, here's the plan. I started out a semester in August. Then, I had said semester put on hold. Then, the first week of October, I started a reformatted version of that semester, with only a 10 week base. Now, with a week in a half left within current semester, I have to do the prior 8 weeks of work that I have put off until this moment. Now, this is my current distraction, thus the reason for nothing being written except this stupid explanation, which is just wasting more of my time. I digress...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 9:56 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sarah said...

Work hard. Onions and parfaits and cake with candles will be your reward. It'll be worth it. Promise.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home