theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Well, Joe...
On Zip Codes and Telescopes
Don't Tell Me What You Care About, For I Know The ...
i'm a moron
Four Tickets To Christmas
Once Comes Down, All Goes 'Round
Of Me, And The Rest
Happy Thanksgiving A present for you: a new templ...
Jim Morrison Was My Favorite Door Orchestrations ...
Help! I Need Somebody! I...can't...breathe. I'm d...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, December 11, 2005

If You Were Me

I am asking for a digital camera for Christmas from my parents. While this will be my first digital, it is not my first camera. I am looking to spend between $200 - $300. I am looking at Nikon, Cannon, HP, and Kodak. Any personal recommendations?

posted by Jeff Watkins at 10:51 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger joe kennedy said...

canon with one n.

2:46 AM  
Blogger joe kennedy said...

or olympus. i had an olympus c-50 zoom. it's my dad's now. it's tight.

2:47 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

I've got a Kodak Easy Share, and as far as not quite so expensive cameras go, it's great. Very simple, but takes nice pics.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

I happen to love my Sony Cybershot DSC-P71. It's from about 2002, and it's still great. I obviously prefer my Nikon D50 for most shots, but when I want a small camera, the Sony's fantastic.

I don't know what camera Sony's selling now in place of it, but given the number of photos I've shot with this (probably more than all the other cameras I've owned until the time I got the Sony), it's held up remarkably well.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home