Thursday, December 01, 2005

Four Tickets To Christmas

If you are in Brevard County this weekend, you should come out to a Christmas musical, Four Tickets To Christmas. It will be held at Eau Gallie First Baptist Church (on Eau Gallie Boulevard, diagonal from Eau Gallie High School). If for any other reason, you get to see me singing in the chorus line. Show times are as follows:

Friday ......... 12/2 - 7:00 PM
Saturday ....... 12/3 - 7:00 PM
Sunday ......... 12/4 - 3:00 PM

Admission Is Free!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're in a Christmas musical. Not because I don't think you can sing, but just because it doesn't seem your type of thing. Or maybe I just really don't know you that well. Anyway, do you have to dress up?

Jessica

Anonymous said...

If I was in town, I'd come! :o) Our christmas music is next weekend... and I'll be in it! haha... the joys of choir!! :o)
Have a wonderful weekend!!! Blessings on your show!
-Melissa <><