theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Once Comes Down, All Goes 'Round
Of Me, And The Rest
Happy Thanksgiving A present for you: a new templ...
Jim Morrison Was My Favorite Door Orchestrations ...
Help! I Need Somebody! I...can't...breathe. I'm d...
Prolegomena Since I've showed everyone pictures...
Tis This Season Sarcastic lyrics from sad songs l...
You Know Even as I get older, I still realize I h...
Asi Asi I'm going to write a letter to someone wh...
Answering Philosophical Questions With a 90's Teen...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Four Tickets To Christmas

If you are in Brevard County this weekend, you should come out to a Christmas musical, Four Tickets To Christmas. It will be held at Eau Gallie First Baptist Church (on Eau Gallie Boulevard, diagonal from Eau Gallie High School). If for any other reason, you get to see me singing in the chorus line. Show times are as follows:

Friday ......... 12/2 - 7:00 PM
Saturday ....... 12/3 - 7:00 PM
Sunday ......... 12/4 - 3:00 PM

Admission Is Free!

posted by Jeff Watkins at 11:34 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're in a Christmas musical. Not because I don't think you can sing, but just because it doesn't seem your type of thing. Or maybe I just really don't know you that well. Anyway, do you have to dress up?

Jessica

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I was in town, I'd come! :o) Our christmas music is next weekend... and I'll be in it! haha... the joys of choir!! :o)
Have a wonderful weekend!!! Blessings on your show!
-Melissa <><

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home