Monday, March 29, 2004

Dine-In Only, No Sharing Please

I just moved the knife, fork and spoon
so to make room
so I could spill some ink
and tell you what I really think

your always there for me
when I want to eat a waffle
I hate when people nickname
this place the home of all things awful

monkeys and gentlemen
and barnyard friends
I'm here to inform you
this is not the end

the first bite is the greatest
and the last bite is the worst
I'll put this in a box later
with one last refill for my thirst

cos' sometimes I wake from my sweet dreams
my throat so terribly parched
but what can you do?
you know I say,
my shirt my be stained
but at least it's not starched

I never got around to what I was saying
but then again I never do
now my waffle's getting cold
it's just not worth talking to you
anymore.
was it ever?

No comments: