Friday, March 05, 2004

Tonight, Jed Flashed Me

Today, I became a man.

Actually, it happened a while ago.

So, I went to work today. I met with a man who sold insurance policies.

Despite being independent of my folks for some time now, paying all my bills, being almost old enough that my car insurance will go down, and all that other adult stuff, today I finally did the most mature thing ever.

I got medical insurance through my job at Laurel Oaks. I can now go to the doctor instead of suffering through my illness, like this past week. It feels good to be alive and at the risk of not having to be healthy. And, now, I have that liberty.

I'm so tired.

Chase, Jed, and I are going for breakfast at McDonalds tomorrow. I got to get up in 6 hours.

"It makes me feel so good. To always tell you when you're wrong. The big man that I am to always have to put you down. It makes me look so good. To always put you in your place. I can write it in a song. But never say it to your face." -Pedro The Lion

No comments: