Wednesday, March 24, 2004

The Battle not The War
Jed, you know, I'm happy for you. You got yourself an impressive record collection. I could've said that in the comments but that would have taken so much away from this post. Anyway, a thought I had was that maybe the rest of us should list our collections. Just to get it out in the open, you know. Does that sound like fun to anyone else? Or is it just me? For the record, Jed, you compete. And that's only after a few days. You strike fear in my heart.

Moving right along...Me and Donna are taking off for Montgomery as soon as I finish writing this. We're going there to watch Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind. This is the nearest we found it playing. I think it's a shame really. I mean, it's obviously going to be a good movie. Hopefully it will be a wider release soon.

No comments: