Friday, March 12, 2004

I Decided To Give Up Everything

Wow, it's been a while hasn't it? I often estimate that asking rhetorical questions is a great way to get a multitude of comments. So, C'mon, prove me wrong. I have nothing really significant to report at this moment. Work was stressful all last week and weekend. The past few nights have been good and since I do not work this weekend, tomorrow has a certain appeal that promises it could go fine as well. Well, as previously stated, here is a list of all the bands I've seen live. Granted, there are probably 10-20 local bands that weren't significant or didn't stand out in my mind that opened up for these other bands. If you know of any that I've seen and they aren't listed, please tell me. I really want to keep this list so I can impress my kids when I'm not cool at 55. Without further ado, here are the bands and groups I've seen live:

238
Afrostrap
Anberlin
Appleseed Cast
Blaster The Rocket Boy
Blindside
Burns Out Bright
Capital Speedway (4 times)
Category 5
Chailsie Mode
Dashboard Confessional
Denison Marrs
Embodyment
Embraced
Ester Drang
Evergreen Terrace
Forever Changed (2 times)
Forever Is Not A Wish (2 times)
Further Seems Forever (2 times)
Ghoti Hook
Glasseater
Hadji & The Turbans
Huntingtons (2 times)
Ilya
Jars of Clay
Lower 48
Magnify
Michael W. Smith
North Via
Pedro The Lion
Portside Drive
Rhema (2 times)
Rocking Horse Winner
Seville (2 times)
Squad Five-O (2 times)
Stavesacre
Stretch Arm Strong
Supertones (2 times)
The Polar Bears
The September Engament
Three Crosses
Times of Silence (5 times)
Ultimate Fakebook
Underoath (2 times)
Value Pac
Wings A Shadow Cast (6 times)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hadji is the best band ever.