Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Where's My Nightime, Sniffling, Sneezing, Coughing, Aching, Stuffy Head, Fever, Sleep Better To Feel Better Medicine?

Hopefully that indicates one thing. I'm sick. But, today is my day off, so I'm struggling between feeling sick and happy. I think the former is outweighing the latter at this point.

I watched School of Rock the other day with Justin. It was pretty funny. I thought it was a classic by the first forty-five minutes. Then the last forty-five just felt too ridiculous. So, I don't know how I feel about it now. Still funny though.

Also, a few days ago, I was sitting up late at night, pondering on things of the past. I was thinking about how much I enjoy music, especially to see the bands I love live. Then I was thinking about something else I really enjoy in life. Well, food came up next, but I decided to keep on thinking and of course, the female population came into my thought process. Then, I had an idea for a new theory. What is the correlation between the bands I've seen live and the girls I've kissed? Probably nothing, but it sounds like it could be something doesn't it? Maybe I could win a Noble Peace Prize if I come up with scientific documentation relating girls to live music. Anyway, I will be producing and posting one of those lists later this week, I'm sure you can guess which one it will be.

Alright, I think I'm going to go watch some TV and try to eat something and eventually feel better. You guys, just keep doing, whatever it is that you're doing...

"Never apologize for Rock and Roll!" - Chase Livingston

No comments: