theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Rockin' It Like It's 1996 Well, I'm home for th...
Wishing For Some Other Day Today it seemed bett...
It's Never Too Cold For Flip Flops A notable si...
Blah Beatles This, Blah Beatles That I think I'...
Kinda Like A Pawn Shop I was going to do manual...
A Hard Day's Fight Last night, Rich, Jessica, a...
A Sunday Afternoon's Stuff I'm sitting here, st...
The Scariest Things There is a house It’s not ...
God Teaches Jeff Something New Lesson # 3,653,4...
Nothing New Today, I have a job interview. I re...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Happy Thanksgiving 2003

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday. If you are at work, school, or home with your family, think about all the things you yourself have to be grateful for. Eat lot's of turkey and my personal favorite, pumpkin pie.

Love

The Staff of To Whom It May Concern

posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home