Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Kinda Like A Pawn Shop

I was going to do manual temp labor today, but I can't sleep. There is no way I could get up and go do hard labor for 8 hours with no sleep. As you know, I'm in a state of financial burden as we speak. I'm not asking for a handout, but what I am asking for is for you to please buy my crap. Christmas is coming up and I have some items that may be of interest to you or your loved ones. If you like something, have questions, wanna bargain, please email me. I will send via mail, UPS, if you live within a few hours, I'll drive it to you, however. Email me with questions

12 volumes (Gen-Rev) of The Expositor's Bible Commentary edited by Frank E. Gaebelein (the 2nd newest edition). For the most part, the year's all match (the spine and design look the same for 8 or so; 4 are different editions--all yellow dj). Some have a little wear, some are perfect (never been read). Most look new. I bought eight for $10 each, and the other four I paid between $15-$25 for). CBD's has them the cheapest. They have the newest edition (12 Vols) complete for $274.99. If you wanted to buy the edition I have, you would pay $108.94 (1-7 Old Testament) and $119.99 (8-12 New Testament) (Total $289.98). I would like to ask for $150 for all 12, but I'm willing to accept reasonable offers (I'm poor, not stupid).

APC BE350U Back-UP ES series 350VA (200 watts) Surge Protector. I got this for Christmas last year. It's still in the box, shrink wrapped, never been used. I would like to ask between $40-$50 for it.

Look at the books I have for sale on Amazon-->. If you want to buy one cheaper than listed, I probably will sell it to you cheaper.

I have a 40 comics: bunch of # 1's, cheap, interested, email me!

I have 15 NBA Superstars (like Starting Lineups) Basketball figures!

Really, like, if you want some of my writing (poems, articles, papers, etc) I'll make you a book and it will be really big and I'll get it bound. Anything to make $5-10. Ha, if you buy some of my writing, I'll write you a poem!

As you can see, I'm pretty desperate. If you are looking for something rare (records, tapes, movies, etc) or used TVs, CDs, whatever. I might just have it (because I'm a pack rat) or I could find it for you. Please, just help make some money....

No comments: