theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

My Reformation Day Days pass me by So many, so...
Tomorrow Won't Be Here Soon Enough At 8:00 AM t...
A Silent Advocate This writing is primarily wri...
I've Suffered A Loss Today, I noticed something...
Literally Figurative I wait for a new fire To ...
Chevron is German for Beer and Cigarettes For t...
Dont Miss Tomorrow When I Attack the Legalists ...
An Exposition: Driving For Discontentment The s...
Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon When I grow up, I'...
An Apology It has come to my attention that th...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, November 02, 2003

Boys Don't Cry

Don't you really just despise the game of phone tag? No, not freeze tag, phone tag. You know, when you call someone and leave a message, they call you back and you're not there, so they have to leave a message. You return their phone call and then, yep they're not home. So, when they get your message they immediately try and of course, you're not there. So on and so forth. I'm playing right now with a friend. I think we're tied.

"And this phone tag game is endless. The novelty is wearing." Dashboard Confessional

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home