Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Rockin' It Like It's 1996

Well, I'm home for the rest of this week and a few days next week visiting with my family. I made the seemingly endless drive to Melbourne from Graceville on Sunday. I stopped by Tallahassee to see my Aunt Martie. She took me out to lunch, so that was nice. As I was looking for a gas station around Jacksonville, I stopped by Best Buy to pick up a copy of Let It Be...Naked. I had some Best Buy Bucks from the McDonalds Monopoly game. With the coupons, the CD was like $2.50. I could get used to paying that! Anyway, I continued on to Melbourne and made it home around 9:30 PM.

On Monday, I did some various things for my Mom and Dad. I took my Grandma grocery shopping and then cleaned out the gutters on her outside porch. While up on the roof, I got eaten up by mosquitoes. I must have like 50 little bumps on me. I looked diseased. I hope I don't get malaria. Also, since I've been home, I hooked up the factory tape player back in my car. I'm running the tape converter to my little portable CD player. My CD player died in April and I've been struggling with the lack of music ever since. At least now, music will play over my speakers. It'll be fine until I can get enough money to afford my baby.

Tomorrow, I'm taking my Grandma shopping at Wal-Mart. I'll be pushing her around in a wheel chair. Hopefully, there won't be too many psychos running around pre-turkey time. Before that though, I'm having lunch with my friend Annie. That'll also be a good time. I've been renting the 4th season of The Sopranos Amazingly Amazing! Fuh-get-a-bout-it!

I hope everyone is enjoying these times of felling all holidaian (I just made that up). Be safe. I go sleep for now...

No comments: