theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Reformation and Revolutions First off...if...
Enjoy Death Tonight Because You May Have To Live T...
A Question Ponder this: What is our purpose ...
Holiday Everyday We citizens of the world are b...
Boys Don't Cry Don't you really just despise th...
My Reformation Day Days pass me by So many, so...
Tomorrow Won't Be Here Soon Enough At 8:00 AM t...
A Silent Advocate This writing is primarily wri...
I've Suffered A Loss Today, I noticed something...
Literally Figurative I wait for a new fire To ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, November 08, 2003

Life In My Neighborhood

I live in government housing. I don't technically know the name of it, but to the locals, we call this particular sect The Hood. As I was driving on Sanders Avenue yesterday (the road to get to my street), I drove by to see a man sitting down on his porch and urinating onto the ground from his porch. I frantically looked away only to think aloud, "I just saw that guy's &*#%!" This truly is the hood.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 5:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home