theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Nothing New Today, I have a job interview. I re...
The Joys of Unemployment ...and a few extra buc...
Relevancy I talked to my friend Thais today. S...
Life In My Neighborhood I live in government ho...
Reformation and Revolutions First off...if...
Enjoy Death Tonight Because You May Have To Live T...
A Question Ponder this: What is our purpose ...
Holiday Everyday We citizens of the world are b...
Boys Don't Cry Don't you really just despise th...
My Reformation Day Days pass me by So many, so...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, November 13, 2003

God Teaches Jeff Something New

Lesson # 3,653,487

So, I had that interview today at Ramsay Youth Services. I went not expecting much. I thought I had reason too. God, however, had bigger plans for me. I did get the job as a Mental Health Technician. At first, it’ll only be a part-time and on call job, but I'll still get 32 hours usually. Then, when something comes available, I will have the opportunity to get something full-time because they hire from within first. So, it's a really good day for me and my debt. I don't actually start until December 8th because I have to do orientation first and that’s the nearest date in which they do orientation. So, I rejoice now because God is faithful, even when I'm faithless.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 6:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home