theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Everyone Call at Midnight
Saturday Mornings I'd Like To Have Slept In I'm r...
Cholesterol
New Digits I have a new number, if you didn't kno...
You Were So Proud of Me; I was Too Proud To See S...
Hot Dogs and Hot-Lanta! We leave this morning for...
And It's Quite Satisfying I finished reading Blue...
I Want to Be Your Homepage (?)
The Circle is Complete On Wednesday night at ...
Chewka Cherry Cola


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, June 03, 2005

Junebug

Today I'm hanging out with a couple of friends that live near here (Melbourne, Florida). Both live like an hour and thirty minutes from my parents' house now. Ironically, I know neither of them from this area; I know them from Graceville. It's nice to come home and know old friends, but especially, when they're not that old. Or something.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 8:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home