theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Not a member of the Tom-Tom Club. In high school ...
Being Lazy is Only Fun When You're Living Off The ...
An Ideal Level of Self-Worth Mistakes can be made...
Time of your Life As of July 1st I will have a...
About the Usage of the Phrase "Getting Krunk" It ...
I'm not a boy scout.
Statistics I arrived back from my trip a few minu...
Driving, Again Today I'm making another venture t...
And, Finally, After All This Time... I finally go...
My Grandmother Died My Nanny Watkins died on late...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, June 25, 2005

You Can't See Me

Tonight a girl told me that people who have a "different" sense of humor make her laugh. I didn't know whether to be honored or offended.

It's funny.

For so long, I wanted nothing more than to be different from everyone else. But now that I am, sometimes, I would trade anything, just to be like everyone else.

Oh yeah, today I'm 25.

Although, last year I worked, this is my first birthday without being near my parents. I am a grownup.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:41 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home