theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

My Grandmother Died My Nanny Watkins died on late...
Bed Sores from The Computer Chair
BACK I woke up at 7 AM EST in Melbourne and now I...
Congratulations, To Nick and Courtney Long who we...
Junebug Today I'm hanging out with a couple of fr...
Everyone Call at Midnight
Saturday Mornings I'd Like To Have Slept In I'm r...
Cholesterol
New Digits I have a new number, if you didn't kno...
You Were So Proud of Me; I was Too Proud To See S...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

And, Finally, After All This Time...

I finally got all my grades in. The first semester of graduate school is done (actually been out nearly a month) and I have a 3.5 GPA. Yay.

CEAM5119 Directives in Christian Education: A
CEAM6213 Servant Leadership: B
CEAM6225 Strategic Church Development Through Christian Ed: B
CEEF6203 Instructional Theory and Practice: A
CERW6270 Total Wellness: B
COOP5100 Introduction to the Cooperative Program: Pass
ETHC5300 Introduction to Christian Ethics: A

posted by Jeff Watkins at 5:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home