theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

I need work, and money As of right now all my ...
A Quarter Century Old and Two Days It's no consol...
You Can't See Me Tonight a girl told me that peop...
Not a member of the Tom-Tom Club. In high school ...
Being Lazy is Only Fun When You're Living Off The ...
An Ideal Level of Self-Worth Mistakes can be made...
Time of your Life As of July 1st I will have a...
About the Usage of the Phrase "Getting Krunk" It ...
I'm not a boy scout.
Statistics I arrived back from my trip a few minu...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Tonight, Tonight

My roommate, Blaize, and I are going to Waffle House later on this evening. It feels like a dream come true. It's been so long since I've been. I've missed you, old friend.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 5:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home