theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Driving, Again Today I'm making another venture t...
And, Finally, After All This Time... I finally go...
My Grandmother Died My Nanny Watkins died on late...
Bed Sores from The Computer Chair
BACK I woke up at 7 AM EST in Melbourne and now I...
Congratulations, To Nick and Courtney Long who we...
Junebug Today I'm hanging out with a couple of fr...
Everyone Call at Midnight
Saturday Mornings I'd Like To Have Slept In I'm r...
Cholesterol


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Statistics

I arrived back from my trip a few minutes ago with newfound car trouble in tow. I hit some water while taking a break from my journey in Graceville. My car stalled. I gave it a few minutes. Ever since, it has been sputtering and doesn't accelerate right. This problem, rather me trying to solve it, is the reason for me getting back so late. That's another thing to deal with now. However, I thought this was interesting. Since Thursday at 4 PM, I have driven approximately 1,500 miles. Today alone, I was in the car 16 hours. I am exhausted. I am, I, eh... Whatever.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 2:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home