theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Junebug Today I'm hanging out with a couple of fr...
Everyone Call at Midnight
Saturday Mornings I'd Like To Have Slept In I'm r...
Cholesterol
New Digits I have a new number, if you didn't kno...
You Were So Proud of Me; I was Too Proud To See S...
Hot Dogs and Hot-Lanta! We leave this morning for...
And It's Quite Satisfying I finished reading Blue...
I Want to Be Your Homepage (?)
The Circle is Complete On Wednesday night at ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Congratulations,

To Nick and Courtney Long who were married a few hours ago. It was a nice ceremony. It was great to see some old friends.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 3:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home