theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Early to Bed, Early to Rise
Like The Angels Said My car is still sitting stil...
Sleep+Fish=Smarts!
Married Life Being married is the greatest thing ...
The Older I Get the Higher that Number Is... In 3...
Personality Today in my Psy 380 class I took a sh...
A Song: For Times Such As These I've made some fr...
Sorry Your Pope Died There's been a lot of notabl...
My Car Makes Me Sin Like the old Silage song... ...
Multisensory Asthetic Experince Part 2 Yesterd...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Yes, It Is

So I found this out Friday, but I wanted to post Friday's post then because it was intended for Thursday but Blogger kept messing up.

I got $150 to fix my car.

Yeah, that's it.

I prayed that God would work it out for me, and He did.

I talked to the financial aid people and they had some emergency fund thing--I'm not really sure of all the details. But, I got the money. So, yeah, I'm amazed.

To God be the glory!

posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home