theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Mitch Died
Ahhh I have a car again. :)
Yes, It Is So I found this out Friday, but I want...
Early to Bed, Early to Rise
Like The Angels Said My car is still sitting stil...
Sleep+Fish=Smarts!
Married Life Being married is the greatest thing ...
The Older I Get the Higher that Number Is... In 3...
Personality Today in my Psy 380 class I took a sh...
A Song: For Times Such As These I've made some fr...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, April 14, 2005

When I See You, I Don't See

Was I sweating before I saw you?
I surely am drenched now
Perspiration as a greeting card
Sitting beside you wasn't so hard

I should have tried that from the beginning
But, I was too busy
Had a good hand at poker; four cards all the same
I am still playing those unintelligent games

Following the clues still apply
In life and in love
You have to read the rules to play
No matter if you already won today

Turning and looking
Ignoring and passing
Back and forth, acting stupid and lame
Clandyland in your 20s is still a child's game

posted by Jeff Watkins at 11:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home