Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sleep+Fish=Smarts!

Sleep +Fish=Smarts!

I don't know why I'm so tired. That is, I slept 12 straight hours last night. I understand that too much sleep can make you tired but I needed that half a day's rest. Anyway, I'd like a word with the sleep fairy as tired as ever after having slept so much and without the day having been very stressful or eventful. On our T.V. we only get a channel or two. Coverage of the master's tournament just wrapped up for the night. Those golfers have reason to be tired. I don't. I feel like I've spent the day swimming. One of the great things about deep sleep is improved dream life. Yes, the plot lines have definetly improved. You'd think they were airing sweeps. Enough about that. Oh yeah, know what I dreamed last night? That I was educating my aunt about The Who, telling her all of their names and what they do. I said, "and the tricky part is Roger Daltrey sings but Pete Townshend writes the songs." To this my aunt said, "oh, right." I sensed a certain tone in her voice that I didn't like, a tone which seemed to say, "well this really isn't important now is it?" I don't know what that's all about, however, I think I'll lay back down and pick up this little chat where we left off. Maybe I'll ask her about this forsaken Neil Diamond posters she had.

No comments: