theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

everybody eat Mcdonald's today!
When I See You, I Don't See Was I sweating before...
Mitch Died
Ahhh I have a car again. :)
Yes, It Is So I found this out Friday, but I want...
Early to Bed, Early to Rise
Like The Angels Said My car is still sitting stil...
Sleep+Fish=Smarts!
Married Life Being married is the greatest thing ...
The Older I Get the Higher that Number Is... In 3...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, April 17, 2005

My Needs, Your Wants

So I went to my first arena football (AFL) game tonight. It was pretty fun. Really loud though. I sound like an old man, but it's the truth. Some people in the group I went with were insistently trying to be obnoxious with their "noise makers" and it gave me a headache. AFL isn't as good as college or even the NFL, but it was fun. The New Orleans Voo Doo killed whoever they were playing (I can't even remember). Oh, it was the Columbus Destroyers, here's an article.

Afterward, we ate at IHOP. I don't know why, but New Orleans restaurants hate to split up checks. Matter of fact, the IHOP even had a printed out sign that read, "No Ticket Spliting [sic] On The Weekends."

I love the ghetto...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home