theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Asi Asi I'm going to write a letter to someone wh...
Answering Philosophical Questions With a 90's Teen...
Keep On Eating Your Ideologies; That's All You Are...
Thoughts From A Typical Atypical I am tired these...
Expressions The feelings I have For someone like ...
Living Is Reason Enough To Avoid Dying I have bee...
Awaiting One Storm, Pictures From Another As I si...
A Zombie Short film I did the other night Free vi...
WILMAAAAAAA! Somebody had to do it. It might as w...
I Should Have Seen This Coming It's so weird, but...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, November 12, 2005

You Know

Even as I get older, I still realize I have a lot of growing up to do. It's scary. One moment, I think I'm getting there. Another, my pride gets crumbled. Really, everybody thinks they are right. Almost all the time, too. It's those situations when you realize that you could be wrong--whatever it is--when you begin to question the way things are. I don't want to admit when I'm wrong, but sometimes I do. And I think, I'm to the point where I would know if I'm just being defensive, or if I have a genuine reason to feel the way I do. Then again, everyone seems justified in their defense don't they? Maybe one day we'll all find out who was right. Sometimes, I'm even glad to find out it's not me.

I'll rejoin putting my hands over my face now.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home