Saturday, November 12, 2005

You Know

Even as I get older, I still realize I have a lot of growing up to do. It's scary. One moment, I think I'm getting there. Another, my pride gets crumbled. Really, everybody thinks they are right. Almost all the time, too. It's those situations when you realize that you could be wrong--whatever it is--when you begin to question the way things are. I don't want to admit when I'm wrong, but sometimes I do. And I think, I'm to the point where I would know if I'm just being defensive, or if I have a genuine reason to feel the way I do. Then again, everyone seems justified in their defense don't they? Maybe one day we'll all find out who was right. Sometimes, I'm even glad to find out it's not me.

I'll rejoin putting my hands over my face now.

No comments: